Corrosion resistant materials to ensure solid contact and low voltage drop.
• Moisture proof sealing ring around the shaft to keep out spray and make it sit firmly in the outlet • Twist lock system—plug locks securely into socket • Large contact surfaces for good electrical connection
• "ON" indicating LED • Internal strain relief and cord seal
• Strain relief • Nickel plated copper alloy used for all current carrying components
• Built-in 10 Amp fuse • Front panel, rear panel, or surface mount
• Designed to withstand the rigors of wet environments and constant vibration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.