The Lofoten Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 35'-40'. Similar to the Antarctic in performance but with a larger top area, rectangular shape, and a cast-iron lid providing a top cooking surface.
- Requires 4" diameter chimney parts
- Minimum 4' or maximum 8' of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best
- Chimneys 6' or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel
- Includes a small cast iron cook top for cooking etc
- This model has a larger combustion chamber so it produces more heat than the Alaska and Newport heaters
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil
1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating
|Size||10-3/4" W x 18" H x 17" D|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.