Faria 33730 Chesapeake SS Black 4" Gauge - 80 MPH GPS Speedometer With LCD, CompassÂ
|Model||Chesapeake SS Black|
A drop in replacement for your current speedometer to match your existing instrument dash with an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation. Chesapeake Series features a polished stainless steel bezel, domed glass lens and a premium LED back-lit dial. Requires 3-3/8" hole.
Deutsch Connectorized harnessÂ fits directly into today's dash harnesses with easy Plug and Play connectors.
- LCD display shows Compass Rose heading and actual heading (COG)
- Fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot Start
- Speed accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Heading accuracy of +/- 1 degree
- Digital stepper motor driven pointers
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just dont work
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that can fail over time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.