The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before. The MS-AM806 is a 24V amplifier, with 6 channels and an impressive 1600 Watt peak power output to ensure clean and powerful amplification of the input signal. Many configuration options are available with the MS-AM806 to help spread the sound around your vessel. Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM806 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 24V amplifier
- 1600 Watts peak power with multiple configuration options available
- Class-AB amplifier power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) clams down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
1 year limited Consumer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.