- This helm can be used in a standard configuration with either the SSC134XX single cable or SSC135XX dual cable. It can also be used with the TFXtreme steering cable SSC154XX to create an HPSTM steering system.
- HPS™ Rack by Seastar Solutions is the best 4-turn way to steer a power-assisted sterndrive or outboard! Ideal for small inboards too, HPS reduces backlash (free-play at the wheel) associated with power steered boats by up to 50%!
- A great choice for ski boats, too!
- It replaces most standard Teleflex/Seastar Solutions Rack & Pinion steering without dash modifications. HPS Rack is available in single cable configuration and is for single station use only.
- Four bolts and nuts secure cable's rack housing to helm.
- Dual cable has one rack housing with two cables attached. Single helm works on both single and dual cable applications (NFB recommended for non-power assist).
- Helm/cable install as unit from back of dash
- Helm requires current generation rack cables (will not bolt up to older style cables)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.