Turning Point Propellers Express Mach 3 Propeller 3-Blade Stainless Steel, RH rotation standard
- Express® Mach3 Stainless Steel 3 Blade Props 40-150hp Engines with 4.25" Gearcases.
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology.
- Includes Turning Point's cutting-edge designs.
- State-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props.
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17™.
- Performance tuned pitch, rake angles, and exhaust vents improve all around performance.
- Propellers fit Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- Uses 500 series Installation/hub kits only-Sold separately.
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers.
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
- Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
Upgrading your current propeller from aluminum to stainless steel, or from an old generation design to the latest technology, Express Mach3 Propeller is the best investment in boat improvement you can make. Today's New Designs will run circles around the competition, and can make dramatic improvements in boat performance. The gain in fuel economy can often pay for the cost of a new propeller in one or two seasons, making it a sound investment in your time on the water.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™:
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports:
- Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.