For complete control of engine trim and tilt, trim tabs, jackplates, PowerPoleÂ®, Talon and other on board systems, the innovative Paddle Trim system is the answer. Adaptable to existing front mount hydraulic and tilt helms, the Paddle Trim is ergonomically designed to allow the driver to make precise adjustments to the attitude of the boat or other systems without removing his hand from the steering wheel.
- Available both in single and dual versions (for either two equal or two different outputs)
- Can be positioned at various angles for the most comfortable choice
- Waterproof MOM.ON-OFF-MOM.ON switch(s)
- Max load 5 Amp @ 12VDC
- Suitable for any kind of steering wheel dish. Max wheel dia. (15.7")
- Easy to install on UflexÂ® front and tilt mount hydraulic helms or tilt mount mechanical helms
- Wiring harness, labels and mounting hardware kit are included.
- The mounting plate, for either front and tilt mount, is ordered separately
Description Dual switch kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.