The easy to install PowerA Mark IIâ„¢ control system provides fingertip operation of throttle and shift levers. Using reliable and precise digital data transmission, this single or dual function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically controlled as well as electronic and electro-hydraulic gas and diesel inboards, sterndrives and outboards. Features include Dock Assist, RPM Synchronization, High Idle feature, programmable Trolling Valve Control and neutral Warm Up. Available with and without trim, the control has audible and visual interfaces which alert the operator to the current status of the control system. With the ability to control up to 4 engines from up to 4 different stations, the PowerA Mark IIâ„¢ is a modular and flexible system with simple to install components.
(1) 42012V Control with trim (Item 1)Â
(1) 42017F Control Unit (Item 2)Â
(4) 42027J Actuators (Item 3, Item 4, Item 5, and Item 6)Â
(1) 42026G Power Unit (Item 7)Â
(4) 73639T 3 Network Cable (# 1, # 3, # 4, and # 5)Â
(1) 71021K 33 Network Cable (#2)Â
(2) 42053K 10 Power Cable (# 11 and # 12)Â
(4) 42056S 3 Actuator Power Cable (#7, #8, #9 and # 10)Â
(1) 42028L Network Terminator Kit (control head and last actuator)
|Description||2 Engines, 1 Station w/Trim|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.