For the ultimate in driving comfort these tilt steering helms feature a 5 position tilt range, and the Planetary Gear design which delivers responsive steering with reduced rudder torque. The patented clutch on the ZeroTorque T83FC helm makes it an ideal choice for outboards and other applications with moderate torque. These helms are intended for use with the Uflex M66 steering cable and X52 tilt assembly. Not intended for use on applications where the horsepower exceeds the rating of the boat. X52 Tilt mechanism must be ordered separately.
- Tilt range of 48° and five locking positions
- Tilt device eliminates underdash movement
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 3.8
- Stroke: 9"
- Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 16"
Minimum steering cable bend radius: 7.9"
|Type||Zerotorque, Single cable|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.