The Alaska Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 30'-35'. Small, compact, attractive, economical burning fireplace that produces a cozy, comfortable dry heat. In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve wont starve the burner on heels up to 15Â°.
- Requires 3" diameter chimney parts
- Minimum 4' or maximum 8' of chimney is required, a 6' straight run with no elbows work best
- Chimneys 6' or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel
- Almost identical model to the Newport bulkhead model but is a floor mount heater
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil
1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating
|Size||8-3/4" W x 20-1/2" H x 10" D|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.