The Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000Â®Â connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment. An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable connection allow simple installation aboard any vessel, including up-mast mounting suitable for steel hulls.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), pitch and roll output over NMEA 2000Â®
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of Â±2Â° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-mast mounting on steel hulled vessels
Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000Â®Â connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.